IVZ 7.58% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ - General Discussion, page-13

1. 3,706 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    "As stated in the recent ANN, all the major service providers will submit a tender proposal for the M2 program. So Scott & Co will be in a position of power where they can selectively pick the most suitable service partner."

Unfortunately submitting a tender and submitting a sensible tender are two different things. Submission of a tender doesn't necessarily mean a service company is interested in the work. Many companies will tender an absurdly high tender knowing that it will get knocked back rather than being honest and telling the client they simply aren't interested in bidding. I strongly suspect that for M-1 Baker were the only major to submit a realistic tender bid.

The above aside if the four majors have submitted bids than that suggests level of interest may have changed since pre M-1. I'm hoping this is the case. Of all the majors I'm hoping it's Schlumberger....and if it is I hope they manage to provide IVZ with a level of service commensurate with the hefty bill they'll be charging.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.005(7.58%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.2¢ 6.6¢ $413.2K 5.933M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63300 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 594727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.