IVZ 0.00% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

Mate, consideration for you if you will. You believe the Soph...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Mate, consideration for you if you will.

You believe the Soph and entitlement raise of about AUD40M is sufficient for:

1. Flow test in early Q2.
    2. Drilling 6" into LA
    3. 3D Seismic
    4. Next well campaign (most likely Sept 24 at best)
    5. Rig warm stacking
    6. Quarterly expenditures.

It's delusional to think IVZ is fully funded after this Jan raise. In fact, to err on the side of caution, it's best to assume there will be another raise before the flow test and 6" drill (for contingencies). It is the way things work in reality and the market probably knows. You my friend, are the game the market is playing.

4 months is a long time away to think AUD40M (USD26.8) is sufficient to fully fund the activities listed above. Also, "he who pays the piper, dictates the tunes". The one who has the money sits in the driving seat. SM will LIKELY not wait for the result of a flow test before going cap in hand to raise funds from PAC again EXCEPT a farm in happens before April. Just an industry trend every experienced player knows except the rose tinted glasses ones who whinge here when it eventuates. Read and digest the next quarterly properly.

P.S and an off topic for you: The stock market is NOT a charity and players are mostly profit oriented. Players are often not Not-for-profit organisations or individuals so they are not after some noble cause.

Happy for you or anyone to block me if my posts are not encouraging or positive enough. I'm not your therapist.
    Last edited by Kotlass: 12/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $183.8K 2.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 68622 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ 1066405
Last updated 15.44pm 26/04/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.