IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

phantommack stated:"Hopefully you’re right and we do get some...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    phantommack stated:

"Hopefully you’re right and we do get some dry Wells. It might mean the SP might actually go up. As finding the shxt isn’t helping any."

Dry wells (technical failures) in an exploration program are to be expected, it is a normal part of doinng business and this is way most companies go into Joint ventures to share that risk.

A dry hole will not help shift the share price up and wouldn't help future SP's (and I think you know that).

Risk is something every Business owner faces when they invest, magntiude varies depending on many facts, including the industry, type of investment within that industry and country the business is in etc.

IVZ doing Oil and Gas exploration, in a new basin, in Zimbabwe is significantly higher risk than Woolworths opening a supermaket in lets say Sydney Australia. My point about chance of succes is that Woolworths opening that new supermarket is a better example of "shooting fish in a barrel" than IVZ continuing to explore for oil and gas in a new basin in Zimbabwe is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.