IVZ 1.14% 8.7¢ invictus energy ltd

Quitely confident this will fly back to 20c range in the next...

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 269
    Quitely confident this will fly back to 20c range in the next month or so following PPSA sign and possible farm in then 30c as we move into drilling.

I bought back when the PEPDA was signed, which saw a SP jump due to the apperance of the project moving forward and support from the government, the PPSA has dragged on since and held up farm ins, which all I think adds a little doubt in the more conservative prospective buyers that will have looked at this before.

Once we sort out the PPSA and bring a partner on to hopefully fund a few extra wells we will be golden imo, get rid of funding, gov and partnership doubts and we will fly as we go into MK2 and soar on a discovery announcement.

With MK2 billed as an appraisal well, if we have funding for Baobab and an extra well or two in 2024 shares should get snapped up in fomo then a discovery announcement on MK2 should get us to levels we are happy with.

Haven't sold a share to date, I'll chuck in what I can afford in the SPP and I wish us all the best, looking at the projected timelines I think we will be in a much better share price position in the next 2 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
-0.001(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $123.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 8.9¢ 8.4¢ $496.7K 5.718M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10998 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 400000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.