IVZ 2.74% 7.5¢ invictus energy ltd

Yep early days indeed...at least I flushed out a few opinions of...

1. 6,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 885
    Yep early days indeed...at least I flushed out a few opinions of perceived worth of IVZ eh? For me it is ability to release a swag of cash and where to put it to work next. With oppies conversion at 20 cents up to 3 years away it could give a clue from IVZ as to what the journey to wealth may entail. Happy if the shares are 43 cents in 3 years? So each to his/her own and when and if the holes in the ground look like bearing fruit then we are all cheering as a deal of risk will have been reduced. The expectation that M2 is a given is feeding into a potential disappointment loop if it fails to deliver any meaningful results. Just keeping my eye on the bouncing ball. It is still bouncing. Don't get me wrong I am invested to the hilt in IVZ which reflects on my opinion of the stock. I like to have a plan B and am a Stoic (of sorts). I am not looking for "Reds under the bed") I am trying to figure it all out as more and more news is released. I appreciate those values...$5 or stay in bed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.