IVZ 1.35% 7.5¢ invictus energy ltd

I am laughing at posters wondering if from here, IVZ sp will...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I am laughing at posters wondering if from here, IVZ sp will start to move north.....
    So much news flow still to come, remember we where above 30c before MK-1 (a wild cat drill).

I see each and every new coming out, between now and spud date as a positive.....
    Only worry is, if they farm out some of the license before spudding, then again it depends on terms.
    I may be wrong, but looking at the decision made by the company so far, their intention (if they farm out) is to do it after MK-2 oil discovery announcement.
    It only make sense, IVZ wants to get the best deal out of farm out its license, and a new company farming in would like to make sure they are buying in to a proved deposit, for the mid/long term development. Likely to be a big company with deep pockets.

On sp sentiments are starting to go in the right direction, at current low sp all the sellers are out.
    I am guessing we can get to 25/30c quite quickly from here and given the coming news flow.
    Then some profit taking will start but given that MK-2 drill is very much de-risked (more so with coming final core analyses data)
    I suspect many will like to stay on board for the drill.
    Remember the 2 new Directors have the majority of options between 50c and 70c, meaning that an oil discovery is definitely coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.