IVZ 2.82% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

I am laughing at posters wondering if from here, IVZ sp will...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    I am laughing at posters wondering if from here, IVZ sp will start to move north.....
    So much news flow still to come, remember we where above 30c before MK-1 (a wild cat drill).

I see each and every new coming out, between now and spud date as a positive.....
    Only worry is, if they farm out some of the license before spudding, then again it depends on terms.
    I may be wrong, but looking at the decision made by the company so far, their intention (if they farm out) is to do it after MK-2 oil discovery announcement.
    It only make sense, IVZ wants to get the best deal out of farm out its license, and a new company farming in would like to make sure they are buying in to a proved deposit, for the mid/long term development. Likely to be a big company with deep pockets.

On sp sentiments are starting to go in the right direction, at current low sp all the sellers are out.
    I am guessing we can get to 25/30c quite quickly from here and given the coming news flow.
    Then some profit taking will start but given that MK-2 drill is very much de-risked (more so with coming final core analyses data)
    I suspect many will like to stay on board for the drill.
    Remember the 2 new Directors have the majority of options between 50c and 70c, meaning that an oil discovery is definitely coming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $221.7K 3.046M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 213968 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 21685 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.