IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Hi everyone, I wanted to share my thoughts on why I've invested...

1. 2,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Hi everyone, I wanted to share my thoughts on why I've invested in IVZ for 2024.

Expanding Gas Market in Zimbabwe: IVZ is moving towards launching the Zimbabwean gas market. The company has entered into a MOU for the supply of gas to a proposed 500MW Gas to Power project, which can potentially be expanded to 1,000MW in future phases. This project aligns with Invictus's broader development of the Mukuyu field and the Cabora Bassa project as a whole, including gas production, transportation, and processing infrastructure required to provide natural gas feedstock to the power plant.

Confirmation of Gas Deposits: IVZ has confirmed the presence of gas deposits at the Mukuyu-1 well. Mud gas analysis has shown promising condensate gas ratios, and the presence of helium gas in commercial concentrations provides an additional high-value byproduct. This confirmation bolsters the prospects for the second exploration well, the Mukuyu-2 well, and other potential sites like Baobab-1.

Strategic Corporate Focus: IVZ's corporate strategy is centered around building a portfolio of high-potential conventional oil and gas assets to deliver material benefits to shareholders and contribute to regional development. The company aims to leverage its technical expertise and regional experience by capturing under-explored or emerging play types ahead of larger industry players. This approach could yield significant growth opportunities and value-accretive additions to its portfolio.

Potential for New Discoveries and Development: IVZ has announced the discovery of gas in the Mukuyu-2 well, with wireline logging data indicating multiple hydrocarbon-bearing reservoirs. The company plans further appraisal and technical evaluation of log, core, seismic, and well test data to determine the full extent of the resource size. This discovery opens up possibilities for other prospects in the Cabora Bassa Basin, potentially increasing the overall resource value for the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $209.3K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 763774 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 1662523
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.