IVZ 2.47% 7.9¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-1519

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    I note that the DTC is not yet operational on the OTC for IVCTF. Should be any day now. But the price quoted, in AUD is 12.02 cents. Higher than ASX.
    Some shorting going on.
    Make no mistake, once the DTC is operational and serious investors in oil and gas become aware of our potential, our SP is going to climb.
    Our outstanding share numbers are miniscule by OTC standards.

For example, RECON has around 500 - 600 constant watcher numbers in USA on a popular website. We have just over 100.
    88E has well over 22,000!! ( Come Feb 22 they will be well over 23,000.)

With our tiny number of outstanding shares and rising investor interest, our SP trend can only move upwards from now on.
    The only thing that can stop us is a duster drill.

The gas and oil supply market will continue to face upwards price pressure.
    A rights issue by IVZ will be more than enough to raise all the capital we need. The demand will be enormous. $30 million to $50 million should be easy.

If we hit even half the prospective gas target, the big majors will definitely be very interested to develop the whole upstream market and set up separate companies (in which we have major stake) for oil refinery, pipe lines, gas, oil etc, etc. which can be spun off at any time.

My gut tells me this is going to be big. Very big.
    We have the right team in place. No carpetbaggers needed please. Giving away equity is the most expensive form of capital raising.
    Time for another Macallans.(I've put away a special bottle of 25 year old vintage to celebrate drilling success)

As Bill once remarked:-

There is a tide in the affairs of men, Which taken at the flood, leads on to fortune.

Last edited by keshla1295: 21/12/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $80.31K 1.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 335697 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 285201 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.