IVZ 2.56% 8.0¢ invictus energy ltd

This is one of the issues I personally find with IVZ, sometimes...

1. 309 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

This is one of the issues I personally find with IVZ, sometimes there is lack of clear communication from the company to all shareholders. Possibly the reason we are in a trading halt is the information or misinformation being leaked out.

Individual shareholders having to email the CEO for information and pass that back to a share forum is poor form IMO. It would be great to see an official announcement about the PSA, maybe they have their reasons relating to relationships with the Heads.

Even worse is the poorly written journalistic articles containing errors coming out of Zimbabwe press relating to IVZ.
    The way I read some of those articles is similar to the mistakes my Chinese partner makes with numbers. Each country with different languages may interpret sets of numbers differently causing mistakes.

Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled Pedpa's makes as much sense as anything else.

The saving grace I can see is the potentially massive resource we have heading into a perfect storm. This may see our share price many multiples of what it is currently, that I am keeping my eye on.

I must admit though, I do enjoy reading the comments and banter on this forum, thanks to all for your input and creative writing at times.

carry on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $90.20K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165671 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 67932 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.