IVZ 2.74% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

777 touching on your post from the other day about the A -1...

1. 16,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3924
    777 touching on your post from the other day about the A -1 well. I'm going to call them A and K from now on, Scott must have read your post as in the Energy voice media article I noticed this quote, see below.
    Given the article was released on 14-4-2022 one would expect that Scott KNOWS if it looks more liquid prone than gas.
    Its a very interesting development and I would be keen on your guestimate of what prospective number you would put on it given your guestimate of 2-3 TCF from this area before and the fact that you said it could be more liquid prone, something in the geology your co workers see??

Imagine having 2 drills....one for 10+ TCF of gas and 250mmbbls, and another for a more liquid prone play A-1.
    The more liquids prone could be a complete game changer assuming it has a significant number attached to it.....which one suspects there will be.

I re watched the stock head video and I missed the fact that the new target, 240 km square, is above the Upper Dande level so is actually a completely new play making the first well target 6 horizons minimum. Its very shallow also ~900m.
    In your experience how long would it take to drill to 900m, I understand it will be slower than normal as they don't have any other drill logs to go by.
    We are not going to have to wait long for news from spud.

Invictus acquired more than 800 km of 2D seismic in late 2021, which raised the possibility of this new play. Macmillan noted that it may be more likely to be liquids prone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.74%)
Mkt cap ! $107.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $52.01K 731.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14019 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 1136012 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.