IVZ 1.15% 8.8¢ invictus energy ltd

I have been involved in many OTC listings and the DTC process is...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135

I have been involved in many OTC listings and the DTC process is straightforward and efficient. 8 to 10 weeks is more than enough time to get this going. Why it has taken so long for Invictus is unknown to us. I cannot speculate but it is what it is and we have to trust in our management to get the job done. I am sure they now understand how effective this can be in driving up the SP. They seem to show a lot of inexperience in CR and appointments in the peripheral services such as broking and PR. On the other hand they have great technical expertise and tremendous ability in government and community relations. Both absolutely critical for anyone in trying to establish such a venture in Zimbabwe.
    If the DTC becomes active at the same time as any significant resource upgrade plus favorable farm-in terms, it may help create the ''perfect storm'' for a rapid increase in SP as the drilling starts.
    I have not seen any evidence of "street smarts" from our PR services to date. And you need street smarts to play the marketing game on the OTC. Just arranging interviews with established media and investment sources is not worth payment in millions of shares. The road show mentality is not enough. You need to know how to to use social media. RECON and 88E are great examples of this.
    I accept the limitations of being a small retail investor. When the newly listed company is staring out it needs the small investor but, once it builds and becomes established and successful, the retail investors start becoming smaller in the rear view mirror as the focus quickly shifts to concentrating on the institutions and sophisticated investors. Easier, quicker and with less admin. hassles. Is it fair? No. But it is reality.
    I have a considerable investment in IVZ and am more than happy with my current position.
    I continue to accumulate.
    All sharemarkets, worldwide, are in turmoil and the near term economic outlook is not good. Even China is tottering on the brink and the US is being grossly mismanaged.
    We are fortunate to be with IVZ and if we hit the ''elephant'' targets then our lives will change dramatically.
    A couple of misses won't concern me unduly as we have plenty of prospective targets in our lease areas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.