IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-2246

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Two days after an earth shaking announcement I am stunned by the deafening silence in the Australian media re our truly gigantic potential discovery. An Australia company on the precipice of greatness and basically nothing. You would think the media would eat up this positive, potentially life changing story?
    I have got to ask wtf is our PR team doing to earn their pay?
    Our sp has stalled - the DTC listing continues to be ‘days away’ and still we wait.
    I have been a holder for 3.5 years & I have done well with my investment but I am stunned that our sp still languishes barely in the 20’s.
    I am here for the long haul and will hold my precious shares tightly to my chest, but I must admit to real concerns for the first time that we are a rudderless ship in terms of public relations. I don’t want to see us go in to spud at this share price but I am struggling to see our PR team righting the boat. We should be well north of 35c by now truly.
    Hopefully I am mistaken and they surprise us with some well timed articles and the mythical DTC listing happens.
    Come on Invictus. Wake up the world.
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.