IVZ 2.94% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

No worries! I don't even know what you said. I'm only trying to...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    No worries! I don't even know what you said. I'm only trying to provide some generic/grounded comments. I follow various minnows and this is the most interesting oil/gas one I have found (I just don't buy any as a general rule). I have worked frontier plays before that are still sitting undrilled many years later, so it's great to see one progressing and for IVZ to even get this drilled will be an achievement. .

My main point was to not get too attached to the COS. Mister 80% and Miss 70% are fairly similar, but one will have a COS of 32% and the other 16%. The numbers are highly subjective and can change quite a bit with a reasonable tweak. It's best to think of this as a "low (but perfectly normal for frontier) chance".

I have my own thoughts on the risk/reward and the thought process of potential farm-in partners, but I will keep to myself until the relevant news is announced. And I'd like to see the new seismic to form a proper opinion. For example, if there is amplitude support (which I am not expecting, but you never know), then this would change everything.

Seeing this is the "media thread", I will say the envoi document referred to in posts above is a very good summary and everybody should read it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $76.35K 1.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 711327 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 459858 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 164012
Last updated 15.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.