IVZ 0.00% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-345

1. 633 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    Good find and thanks for posting. Scott has repeatedly said that one of the reasons for the delay in the project was ensuring all i's are dotted and t's are crossed etc. and that everything was done correctly which I took primarily (or at least partly) to mean that no bribes were given or anything dodgy occurred to speed up the process. The govt even introduced a special committee or group (apologies I can not remember which) to cut through red tape for high priority project including IVZ's. I think the govt is being very careful to ensure everything is above board because this is one of (if not the) their first large projects by a listed western company and is a showcase that western companies can invest in the country (ministers and the president have basically said so in speeches). I also do not think that the Caborra basin has the same level of large species as the area where Recon is drilling. And added to the fact that the targets are gas instead of oil, and that a large gas find will be very environmentally positive as it will help to retire Zim's aged coal power plants which are some of the worst polluting in the world too, all gives me comfort that the similar risks as Recon's are mitigated in relation to IVZ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.1¢ $38.28K 536.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 68266 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 514222 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.