IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Yeah this forum is inflicted with HUGE amounts of FUD this last...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Yeah this forum is inflicted with HUGE amounts of FUD this last week or two. People saying how the 200 horizon and lower depths have already been hit and found nothing, other people saying leaky ship, people claiming scott dumped and all this BS.
    Anyone who is daft enough to believe these comments are the ones getting caught out and panic selling.

My opinion, the most likely causes of the dump which many people have echoed here already, someone dumped a few million shares and created a stop loss trigger as retail panicked as a result.
    All these people claiming 200 and other zones were a miss are speaking absolute bullsh@t.

Drilling was delayed due to casing. Who knows if drilling even began after this was announced. If it has maybe the drill got stuck.
    No one knows regardless, its all speculation and we will find out Monday. I wont be suprised if monday brings positive news.
    All these people claiming a leaky ship and negative news, please enlight us on what could have leaked. Anyone claiming a duster is just uneducated.
    A stuck drill or any other similar delay is almost textbook in O/G, so if that truly was the 'leaky' ship then anyone who sold was played massively and monday will bounce hard.
    Always expect delays in O/G plays. IVZ said 50 - 60 days, Id say 80 - 100. But I couldnt care how long it takes, if ivz hit anything material, all holders will be heading over to zimbawbe to snort some of zimbawbes finest 99.9% pure hydrocarbon magic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.