IVZ 4.55% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Watch out mate, what you're talking about is real life...

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Watch out mate, what you're talking about is real life experience and observation, a dangerous thing these days. Better to come to conclusions based on what you feel might happen rather than what you've seen. I thought this seismic stuff sounded all emotional, cetaceans aren't stupid apart from a few pilot whales from what I've seen, and the only whale deaths I can recall have been associated with the Navy playing secret funny buggers in the deep.
    I also thought that any whale is going to be curious about what the noise is and be attracted, fits in with your experience.
    One of the problems with seismic work is it's associations with blasting, in the public mind, and the mental picture that paints; no idea about using bubbles, or rumble trucks on land. Bubbles are in fact used to prevent underwater concussion in major aquatic engineering projects. Things used to be wild years ago, people complain about red tape but that's really a part of doing the best by the environment and at the same time getting the job done. You don't get anywhere these days by being a cowboy except tied up in the courts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $269.3K 3.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482259 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 421552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.