IVZ 2.82% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-4513

1. 693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    My questions are as follows, in bold below:

M-1 well:

Zones of interest identified in the Pebbly Arkose formation withelevated LWD resistivity and several fluid loss zones.

Deeper down, further zones of interest identified in the Upper Angwa formation with elevated mud gas readings and LWD resistivity observed (high resistivity?)

M-1ST well:

2021m – 2820m (Pebbly Arkose probably). LWD resistivity data available (high resistivity?) but no mud gas data.

2820m – 3086m (Upper Angwa). Both LWD resistivity (high resistivity?) and mud gas data available.

Q1) With reference to theinformation provided by Invictus Energy last year, it appears there is notenough information regarding “high resistivity zones”. Please provide this information.

Q2) The basic SWC porosity andpermeability data should have been reported by the laboratory months ago. Why have we not received the poro-perm results?

Q3) Personally, I think it isa mistake not having LWD resistivity. Only gamma ray will be run by Baker Hughes (NOV), however, having an NOVengineer would be preferable. If thewireline logs fail, there will only be gamma LWD to refer to!

Q4) OBM or SOBM (synthetic oil-basedmud) has significant advantages over water-based mud. However, it appears the decision has alreadybeen made to adjust the chemical properties of the WBM (salinity and pH ?). If well M-2 logging operations are adverselyaffected by hole stability problems, will the supply chain/ logistics allow a switchto SOBM for a sidetrack well? Otherwise,do you think you will probably minimize the M2-ST logging runs and cased-offasap as the least risky solution?

Q5) The 8.5” hole section toTD will be very long, coupled with the time factor as I’m sure you are awarecould lead to stuck logging tools. Ibelieve there is still a high risk of wellbore stability problems, and the riskof differential sticking isn’t going away if a higher mud weight is required tomaintain a stable wellbore. How many fluid samples and pre-test pressure pointswill be taken? Have you set a sensiblecut off e.g., no more than 1 or 2 samples and no more than 10 pressure points giventhe obvious time constraints?

Q6) Has geomechanics well borestability software been used to address the risks before drilling and loggingwell M-2?

Q6) Is there currentlysufficient funds for an M-2 side track?

Q7) Will you be taking an MDTsample from the Post-Dande (level 200) as a first point of call? My estimate is that it could contain oil withhigher viscosity than in the Pebbly Arkose and Upper Angwa, in the range 1 – 3 cp, and with a possible gascap, depending on the areal location.

Hope all goes well in September.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.