IVZ 2.47% 7.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Thanks @VatreniHR for sharing the article.My thinking is as...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    Thanks @VatreniHR for sharing the article.
    My thinking is as follows:
    • IVZ will be almost out of cash with this side track drilling
    • Now there is a discovery, they are very unlikely to raise the money through previous methods to avoid SH dilution
    • There will be a lot of pressure from the govt to move faster.
    • IVZ got 80%, so IVZ will feel the govt pressure greatly
    • 80% holding also gives opportunity to sell a certain percentage to a mid level producer
    • Scott is on record, that he doesn't prefer a major.
    • In his last Fireside chat I think he mentioned about a team from Tullow Oil came down to help out
    • I think the partner will be Tullow, they are very active in Africa and found hydrocarbons in Uganda, Kenya and Ghana.
    • If a percentage sale happens, the interesting thing will be at what % and price. Definitely going to be at a much higher price than the SP indicates
    • Another way of monetising the find is to partner with another company for a gas to power project, probably a chinese company.
    • Existing pipeline is only 200km away, so bank lending and a JV partner will come very handy
    I think things will move very fast. JV partnership will be announced soon after the lab results and a new gas/condensate estimate. I would say, in about two months.
    I could be wrong, as I was on the SP movement. SP is too low for a discovery in an acreage like this and with 80% holding. But just remember about the pressure from an African govt which is starved for energy. Don't think about this as a normal Australian O&G project, which requires years of study (concept, FEED, detail) and then those regulatory hurdles.
    As many long term holders keep on saying, the monetising journey only just started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $80.31K 1.004M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 335697 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.1¢ 285201 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.