IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-5416

1. 113 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Confusion appears to be on the rise re speculations over who might want a piece of IVZ in the forthcoming negotiations over financing.
    I find it a little odd that a representaive from the 20% holder is making separate public statements. Not a good look right now. Maybe just some discovery excitement?
    I don't believe a hostile take-over is on the horizon but a 20% holding and lots of cash are a heady mix. I would need to do some work on the share structure and rights plus any original legal agreements regarding how it was all put together to make a proper assessment.
    I don't see our results to date as warranting spending too much right now.
    Takeovers are usually a searching DD exercise on the target company's management. Shareholders have to weigh their assessment of the quality of the existing BOD and senior management's long-term vision against the likely potential for a quick and substantial profit.

I do not see IVZ as an investment target under it's present management (with the CEO being a key exception). Resource estimates to date are good but not as yet spectacular.

They desperately need sound financial advice and I,as a shareholder, hope they do not use any people who have been involved in the past CR activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 7.0¢ $71.12K 1.011M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 472731 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 64359 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.31pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.