IVZ 4.62% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-58

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566

No need to worry about the inflation rate because of the below...

AB58F08C-5C86-4753-94E7-C627A03B2993.jpeg

We’re safe guarded in that respect. I will say management were extremely smart setting that up early.

I don’t think anyone is asking management to become Brewer & if they are please don’t. I believe everyone wants the story to be told more. The latest stock head article photo is embarrassing, no one is clicking through two children holding up money pulling faces to realise management completed a raise at a 91% premium (hats off to management for getting that done!).

As was alluded to with the performance options lapsing, a little blurb would of been good to accompany it. No one doubts the work going on in the background, I’ve spoken with Scott in the last few months and I know he has been very busy. I’m also not frustrated by the time taken, as you only get one shot at a PSA and farm in, once it’s done we are locked in. At the end of the day Scott has more to lose than all of us.

The point is about getting out and telling the story, the more it’s known the higher the base when the good news of the PSA & farm in drop. We obviously have a large seller at 3c who is clearing out as it’s continually sold into.

Technically this company is doing everything right, honestly you cannot fault them, commercially(promotion) we need to open up a bit more, update a few things. I’m hoping we see this in the second half of 2020, if we do I think we will all be smiling from ear to ear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.003(4.62%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.1¢ $269.7K 4.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5998 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 11689 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.