IVZ 1.45% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

I agree with the ducks comment, but as for the buying - look at...

1. 991 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 730
    I agree with the ducks comment, but as for the buying - look at today. 55 minutes in and minimal activity - a little over 300k shares traded ie nothing worth mentioning.
    The big buy orders this morning were pulled prior to open. Funny about that!
    Seems everyone is positioned where they want to be, and now it is simply a matter of waiting for some concrete news - not Twitter posts alluding to such, as welcome as they are to us news-starved punters!

Nice to see Robin Sutherland advising that they are hoping for PPSA signing in weeks, not months, as alluded to by Scott recently. I have been watching this elusive beast be promised for nigh on 4 years now, so will not believe it till I see it in black and white, but I have to agree that the signs are positive.

Also great to see our multi well discovery finally popping up on the global news sites.

If the PPSA can get signed within the next 3-4 weeks, and the SWC results/2d seismic results/3D commences/flow test commencement date and a well timed webinar to explain it all etc are released - well, we could see a major re-rate of the sp in my opinion to duly reflect the gigantic asset we are sitting on, for imo we are ridiculously underpriced and it is all due to the perceived and correctly so, sovereign risk whilst the PPSA is unsigned.
    What will also happen, I believe upon the signing, will be news very quickly- almost immediately after, re a farm in partner/bank funding or cornerstone investor and we will forever kiss goodbye to any more CR's.

Once funded by someone with deep pockets, as Scott alluded to in a long gone interview, we can start digging the 100's of wells that will be necessary to fully open up the basin to large scale production. At very reasonable rates to an insatiable market in Zimbabwe and surrounding nations, not to mention the rest of Africa.

Could be a very exciting year ahead but imo it all hinges on the signing of the holy grail!

Have a great weekend folks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.8¢ $153.3K 2.193M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 74962 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 218454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.2¢ 6.7¢ 1291183
Last updated 15.59pm 14/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.