IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-6083

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    As a Zimbabwean living in Zimbabwe here are my thoughts. On PPSA; Oil and Gas is a completely new resource in Zim and the government has to build everything from the ground up in terms of human resource and regulations and from my take it has been great progress so far. Expect all IVZ local agreements and deals to be with new companies and people due to the fact I mentioned above. Everything about the project is being gazetted into law to shield it against Politicians. Scott and his team has done very well as no one in Zim expected IVZ to discover any resource. The sovereign wealth fund didn't exist 3 years ago and it's still being staffed as we speak, with the CEO expected to take the reins in May. There is no need to make noise about the PPSA because it will be signed. IVZ's Zimbabwean board members have better relations with the government. Also the other IVZ partner, Geo Associates few years ago held the lithium exploration license that ASX junior miner Prospect Resources farmed into and eventually offloaded the whole thing undeveloped to the Chinese for $300 Million so this is not their first rodeo. The only fear the govt has is for IVZ to bring in a tyre kicking partner that would let the resource lie idle like what happened in Uganda and Kenya. With current Power deficit, we need the gas as soon as possible to assist our mining and manufacturing industry. The first phase of the biggest steel plant will begin operations in Zim next month yet drought has forced Kariba hydroelectric plant to cut power output to a mere 20%. Also ZANU PF is misunderstood and what people will not say is we have a pro investment government in place, plenty white government ministers and members of parliament and most importantly peace in the country.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.