IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

I’m not sure I understand this comment. If IVZ management are...

1. 716 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 463
    I’m not sure I understand this comment. If IVZ management are pushing the SP down to let ZIM investors in cheap that would be pretty dodgey.

Maybe they have a contract with PAC and this route was the only way they had to allow Mangwana to start raising capital instead of PAC? They did seem very pissed at whoever instigated the selling when the discovery was announced.

Regardless of what is happening behind the scenes, the time to sell out was likely months ago. Many people are happy to hold through these price swings in speccy stocks as they can’t watch it everyday and don’t understand when to get back in.

Realistically, the SP only dropped 11% yesterday and is only 25% below the break even price for the current Entitlement Offer shortfall shares.

Yea it could go to 7c, but it may not either. If it does you are right again, if it doesn’t anyone who is hoping to get back in may miss the boat.

You are clearly good at what you do, and yes Roch is a pest but perhaps it’s time to tone down the rhetoric a touch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.