IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

@huaneng, I always enjoy your posts, well considered and...

1. 3,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1315
    @huaneng, I always enjoy your posts, well considered and critical.

But mostly your caution is based on what Scott hasn't told us, how the pattern of comms lacks the buzz and positively of other oilers you have experience with, the slowness of our progress and the lack of detail in the results shared with the market, and what this could mean for the prospects of Mukuyu and the broader basin.

Scott bristled when accused of not sharing enough data, like he had no idea what we were talking about. I reckon he is a highly secretive guy naturally and I also think he is protective of the data he has in front of him, maybe paranoid about corrupt officials, Chinese influence or Algerian infiltration taking all his hard work. We all acknowledge that this caution has cost us as investors.

Remember when he was asked why he didn't crack a chamber on site for the photo opportunity, he was aghast, whytf would we do that. What a waste of a chamber.
    When asked how long the results would take he replied dismissively with they'll be boarding a boat soon and we'll get them back months after that

In regards to porosity and permeability. We have no clue ... you could be right or wrong. One thing stuck with me was a webinar where Matt asked Scott about the early ordering of the 2000m worth of expensive liner and on flow testing (not his exact words) and Scott replied "it will flow" (exact words). Many will remember the confidence in the delivery of that response. Unless something has changed or Scott is a self serving scoundrel, I expect this to be the result come Q2/Q3

Your interpretation of IVZ prospects based on the guy at the helm and his conservative nature could see you as the best judge of character in the room, or it could be a case of you misreading the behaviour of a reservoir engineer who has no idea how to win over the market, but is sitting on a genuinely significant discovery.

Hopefully on Tuesday, with the abysmal share price performance we are experiencing, Scott plays the game better than he has so far and starts to give the market what it wants ... details of the core and sample results, porosity and permeability numbers, firm dates for PPSA and flow testing, seismic updates and a proper program of aggressive drilling. No to mention funding and prospects for a cornerstone investor or JV

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $99.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $103.6K 1.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 133333 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 755999 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.43 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 903504
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.