IVZ 1.43% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-631

1. 1,009 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1374
    Mate I wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity IVZ presents.

How many elephant sized resources are left that have yet to be drilled? I think the vast majority of major discoveries have already been made.

We are in a very unique position with this play, and an amazing balance of risk vs reward. To top it off, millions of dollars have been spent here to obtain and certify the data on the prospective resources. (nothing is guaranteed, ofcourse - but i definitely want to stick around and be apart of it). You've got to risk it for the biscuit.

Honestly I would never forgive myself if i was to sell out prior to drilling, and then the drill was successful. What a shame that would be.
    If successful, this will be life changing for holders. In saying that, only invest what you can afford to lose, because nothing is 100% certain. Or if you're going "all-in" (i know a few that have taken this approach), have a strategy (free carrying down the track in the lead up to drilling).

"Invictus prospective resource has been independently certified by both Getech and NSAI - its not just large, its elephant scale. So for those not familiar with the terminology elephant scale is resources of 1 billion barrells of oil equivalent or more. So 9TCF is about double the size of the Pluto Gas Fields in WA - and (to put this in perspective) Waitsia in WA which has been the largest onshore gas discovery in Austraila for 40 years is just under 1TCF. Not only is there a lot of gas but potentially a lot of liquid associated with it aswell - so condensate which is a form of oil."

I'm getting ads for ASX:MEL (Metgasco) - i read one of their resource reports and it says 13.1BCF possibly recoverable (Gas). In my head im thinking, what the hell is that tiny thing. IVZ has over 9TCF possibly recoverable (Gas) - that's 9000BCF. What a monster.

If IVZ finds what the reports say is under the ground, this will be a multi billion dollar company. That's not ramping, that's fact. Just invest responsibly or have a strategy to offset risk - the rest is a waiting game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ $166.9K 2.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 48840 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.49 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 1066600
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.