IVZ 2.90% 7.1¢ invictus energy ltd

Email them yourself.I can answer a few of your questions.1. What...

1. 16,088 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3694
    Email them yourself.
    I can answer a few of your questions.

1. What is it
    Its a standard contract used across the oil and gas industry for how the fiscal terms between the gov and JV partners operate and are worked out.
    https://www.resourcecontracts.org/ look for Countries then Mozambique Hydrocarbons. You will find examples in there.

2. Why is it needed.
    Technically its not needed because there is already an agreement in place which has far better terms than PPSA, BUT, it appears that potential partners want the PPSA done so they know exactly what they are in for. There is absolutely no need for concern around the terms, they will be industry standard or better IMO.

3. How will it help.
    It will remove uncertainty from an investment perspective. O&G companies will know up front what the gov take will be, likely based on R ratio [ you will see this ratio in the Mozambique contracts ] its the way they work out profit oil.

4. How delays affect progress.
    IF companies see the PPSA as an uncertainty then they will not invest or farm in.

On the last point I don't think SM ever saw this as a problem as their plan was to drill a few more wells after discovery raising $$ at 30-50c which would mean they were probably 2 years away from doing any deal that was affected by PPSA.
    That has turned to shat largely due to isto's dumping on discovery announcment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.002(2.90%)
Mkt cap ! $100.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $48.24K 690.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 13000 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 218454 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ 930429
Last updated 15.58pm 21/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.