IVZ 0.00% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-6688

1. 6,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 858
    It isn't that smart (or Stoic) to decide to go down with the ship either. Given the benefit of the doubt I would have to say that SM (being invested for all the reasons you point out @barneydigs must have a fairly good idea of how he is going to pull IVZ out of the fire. Let us give him that at least if in actual fact he thinks himself that IVZ is actually in the fire. SM most likely does not think IVZ is "in the fire" as he would have options and most likely several ways to go to get IVZ "out of the doldrums" (a better term then in the fire) so he would have those in place surely to goodness.
    Too much experience one would think and judging by the usual set of his jaw I can't imagine that SM is seeing the current position of IVZ the same way as do us in the cesspool (SM's own term) of HotCopper.
    I am suggesting that the way we see and post re IVZ is not an actual reflection of how things are in reality for IVZ...no one here can say they are on the inner sanctum of IVZ can they. What about a hint from 7seven7?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $92.87K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241064 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 141858 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.