IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

Hey mukwati,I don't normally respond to personal attacks, but...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    Hey mukwati,
    I don't normally respond to personal attacks, but here is my response;

Firstly, I am sorry you seem to be in a loss situation with IVZ - looking at your past posts
    "I regret the day I loaded at 0.23"

Myself and most other shareholders are also in a loss situation, so we understand your frustration, although I have taken some early profits, so my IVZ score is not too bad.

I am a sceptic and contrarian regarding ZANU-PF Zimbabwe, and I have personal experience with the greedy, corrupt, kleptomanic ZANU-PF regime.

I knew the honey-pot of oil/gas in the Zambezi Valley would be too tempting for ZANU-PF - they cannot help themselves and it was inevitable they would try and grab a lion's share for themselves - even at the expense of cheap energy and windfalls for the normal people of Zimbabwe.

My mistake was thinking ZANU-PF would hold off until IVZ had done the hard yards proving and commercializing the find.
    My strategy was to sell early and take my profits before they made their predictable asset-stealing move.

Sadly ZANU-PF have proved to be so stupid and greedy and they just cannot wait, so here they are making their move by stalingrading on the PPSA, even before IVZ have done the proving flow test.

So my strategy has failed, but at least I hope my realistic contrarian posts have given non-knowledgeable investors a reality check about Zimbabwe, and prevented some losses.

I don't know what lies ahead, but at this stage it looks like some sort of IVZ doom spiral ever downwards. Maybe this is what ZANU-PF wants.

Of course, ZANU-PF may come to their senses and realize they are killing the golden goose before it has laid any eggs, and allow IVZ to make some gains by tossing them the PPSA, biding their time to make their move.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.