IVZ 0.00% 7.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-6754

1. 1,051 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 891
    When I first read the quote from Scott - “..an agreement will definitely be reached this year.” I threw my hands up in disgust and had to walk away.
    After composing myself and re-reading, I feel that after much criticism (some justified) for too many quotes saying ‘imminent/touching distance etc re the signing of the PPSA maybe Scott is playing reverse psychology?
    Ie underpromise & overdeliver.
    For near the end of the whole statement it is stated - ‘The plan is to Start building the plant after further well testing at Mukuyu in coming months’ Hmm? That doesn’t happen with your pocket money.

So before the end of the year doesn’t necessarily mean December, it could mean next week/month?
    Can only view this statement as a positive

But - if we stagnate till the end of the year the mind boggles at what depths the so will be wallowing at?

Something in my waters tells me something is brewing however. How quickly this could swing north if just a few boxes were ticked. Funding solutions imo will be declared as soon as the ink is dry.
    3D will kick off whilst rig is erected and flow testing could happen very quickly after.

Remaining ‘cautiously’ optimistic!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $103.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ $92.87K 1.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 241064 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 141858 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.