IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-6765

1. 6,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 850
    Well in all honesty I would reckon that a man in his position should be wise and leader enough to continue to back up his spiel Authentic and honest is what we are trying to aim for and what he should be doing as well. Speaking truth with passion for the subject wins the hearts and minds of many. He has a track record now of misleading the shareholders and the market about several important things...we don't have to remind everyone of what they are...they were misleading.
    POPPING BACK IN WITH AN UPDATE SURELY ISN'T GOING TO JEOPARDIZE ANYTHINTING ivz IS DOING...ON THE COTRARY...oops sorry caps lock...haven't taken a sip of my red yet.
    IMHO an honest update without having to have cap in hand is what is desperately required. IVZ is almost a laughing stock...especially to those who by good fortune stayed out...they are patting themselves on the back saying we told you so.
    Weon the other hand are trying to keep our pecker up as we deeply feel that on some level SM is out doing his best...now we start to worry...is his best going to be good enough? Big dollars at play...big money attracts many players if they feel they can get an edge they will.
    This waiting and waiting for a once was unimportant now is vital piece of paper has the potential to stuff the project under IVZ big time! Never was a monster deal that didn't have some violent twists and turns...IVZ is just doing what at the moment?
    Waiting for the PPSA and we have no idea about the state of affairs at present re that little thing called a PPSA.
    Most of us are deep under water and dare I say invested with a good deal more than we would like to lose...the sun come up shone brightly for a time and then sank beneath the horizon again...
    Now one thing we do know is this...the sun always rises next day no matter how long the night...don't fear too much (but we express our frustrations) as for IVZ the sun shall rise again but we wish it would Effing Well hurry TF up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.