IVZ 4.55% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Shareholders were invited to submit questions before the...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Shareholders were invited to submit questions before the briefing, then Scott stated at the start of the briefing that he did not have the questions submitted in front of him. He said the material presented would answer the questions submitted, but he did not actually address my questions properly. Then he said at the end he was happy to answer shareholder question. Now I accept that some questions may be difficult to answer due to confidentiality issues but not basic ones which define expectations for:

(1) When they expect to be able to update to the market on revised certified/uncertified resources?

(2) The expected timetable for key events such as flow testing the existing discovery, shooting 3D seismic, drilling the next delineation well in it and drilling further another prospect?

(3) What resources has IVZ brought in to plan, design and engineer a preliminary production system for delivery of first gas to customers?

(4) What is the most likely future source of funds to complete planned work over the next 24 months or more?

Scott needs to stop saying he is willing to answer shareholders question then failing to actually answer even the most basic ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $94.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $172.5K 2.561M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35929 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 510689 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.