IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-6867

1. 85 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    pure speculation but I would guess that if the big players in Zimbabwe really view IVZ as being their trail blazing, nation building, golden goose they are talking it up to be, they may make their support conditional on listing on their VFEX in order to diversity and give more credibility to their stock exchange - it appears to only have 13 companies currently.

note the VFEX was created in 2020 to help hedge local wealth/capital against inflation, so it seems like something the president and former governor of the reserve bank would be interested in supporting if they want to leave the days of hyperinflation in the past.

all parties have been talking about a listing since 2020, if it does happen I can only see it as a good thing, as any share price rises through untapped patriotic support there, will be supported on the asx through arbitrage.

one other consideration is that closing the raise may signal to local stakeholders that Scott has one less option and would not help his negotiating position currently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.