IVZ 0.00% 8.0¢ invictus energy ltd

"Hey, even if you didn't know anything, you ONLY need to review...

1. 158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 99
    "Hey, even if you didn't know anything, you ONLY need to review the last video of the Zimbabwean PM who stated "we are going to get the Japanese to build this and the Chinese to build that....." That should alert you to what the Zimbabwean Gov strategies are!!!"

I think this is more to do with the donor syndrome than a lack of cash. The Zimbabwe Government will fund things that they decide to fund, and will neglect other things, preferring to go begging for help.

For example, they paid US$40million dollars for less than US$4 million worth of material for elections, with most of the excess split amongst a few well connected individuals. There are reports they also gave an inflated tender for US$88millionn for the supply of goats that the President goes around the country dishing out. My point is: they have more than enough money to fund an operation such as this many times over! Its just that, it is not their role (this is a commercial matter), and Govt is not expected to pay anything: its the explorers and producers who rightly do, for profit.

On the part where you say: "That is the STANDARD OPERATING PROCEDURE for poorer countries!!! ", I am not sure its correct. There are plenty of ASX mining juniors that have projects in the USA and Canada, and to my knowledge, the shareholders must fund operations even there! Please tell me if there are companies that can just go in and pick the product, while the host government does the mining for them. I am happy to learn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $32.66K 408.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 184173 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 239000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.02pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.