IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-7137

1. 16,590 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3973
    Not going down that Rabbit hole.
    Too many unknowns atm.
    1. Farm down, what % and how much $$$$ coin and nearly as important WHO.
    2. Flow test, poor-good-excellent
    3. East well discovery or no, far more likely now than unlikely IMO for both
    4. Shelf edge discovery or no.

IF we got a fair farm in, remember we are not in the greatest position to get the best deal IMO, we get a spectacular flow from MK2, and oily discovery in Shelf edge and out East.........well anything is possible.
    Also what is to be farmed out? Just Mukuyu or the whole shooting match? SM seems to be hinting at separate deals for each lease??
    A 1 billion MC is ~ 50c fully diluted I think without looking.

It won't surprise me Freestar if SM and co sell off say the shelf edge if its more oil prone.
    Gas to power is the key here. The market is starved and looks to be headed to famine.
    There is serious coin to be made with very small outlay for infrastructure.
    ~ 100 km to the 300 kv line that runs through our leases cost ~ 25 million to install.
    The gas turbines are modular these days and can be ramped up by tacking more on as more wells come online.
    There are modular LPG units too now. Selling bottled gas would be a massive market on its own......imagine cutting wood for cooking to go to bottled gas! 4 hrs by road to Harare.
    I bought a fair chunk in my super this week and will hold for the long term.
    I simply can not see a future in which IVZ's gas does not play a significant role in changing the future of Zimbabwe and it looks as though the Zim gov think same as me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.2¢ 6.9¢ $74.39K 1.062M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 113702 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 106523 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.