IVZ 1.30% 7.6¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-7172

1. 6,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Well I reckon 30c to 40c per share by Xmas isn't too far fetched...much happening in front of as well as behind the scenes. Another two weeks or so and the news flow will commence and the SP will climb steadily past the gaps lets get past 22 cents for awhile. IMHO. Once she starts the ball will get a head of steam up...patience for another three years and the Dingbat's $2.40 per share nonsense might not be nonsense...be happy with that would I. Back into my box I go...another extended period whilst we twiddle our thumbs coming up. Spring around the corner and Merc Retro a goner in two weeks allowing some positive news flow and realities to bloom. I have never been very good at patience...in fact my whole life feels like it has been one long lesson about it...lets hope I can get it dusted this time around with IVZ! Here is hoping for a great result from LA after M2 deepening (no glitches) ad then an excellent flow test result. never know the good old M2 may become the first cash flow well if those MOU's get done. this time next year who knows where IVZ will be at...another two or three drills with some success (2 from 3?) and a much improved pay zone plus some cash coming in showing commercial potential.
    I do tend to get ahead of myself but at the first signs that this Mutha is up and away I may find myself in a far off land in the sun and sea simply enjoying life and awaiting the benefits that IVZ will bring. Waiting in the sun doing nothing but tossing down a few and eating a few home baked treats has a certain appeal. One day you wake up and sell some shares at a mighty profit...then go for a swim and a nice lunch...nothing too taxing. IVZ a winner in the making IMHO DYOR.
    A Monday morning dream but a good one!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $110.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ $30.04K 389.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 287182 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 60317 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.