IVZ 4.05% 7.7¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-7295

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Polyh, well, it's hard to say. The IMAGE Conference is 4 days long. I was at the IMAGE conference this afternoon (Wed) for about 3.5 hours. I just went in an attempt to meet Scott and listen to his presentation. However, I will tell you, that while I was there, Scott was busy, talking to a lot of different folks, and obviously networking. From the IMAGE website, you can see it's a huge event, with thousands of participants from all over the world. Just look at the numbers I cut and pasted below. In addition, there were a lot and lots of other talks and sessions, events, and exhibits going on, while Scott was presenting, and yet he still had 200+ attendees, listening to his presentation. So that was good.

Finally, it was a great day because I was able to meet and talk with Scott in person. I had never met him before. He was very friendly, easy to talk to, very professional, knowledgeable, generous with his time, and just impressive. Everybody needs to do their own due diligence but personally, meeting him, and getting a chance to talk to him, just made me even more comfortable/confident in my investment in Invictus Energy.

ND9

EXPERIENCE 1,100+ Talks and Sessions
    CONNECT with 7,300+ Geoscientists
    INNOVATE with 99 Countries
    ENGAGE with 250+ Exhibitors
    “I would encourage everyone to attend IMAGE. It is a must-attend event where they can learn from others, witness new technologies, and network.”-Muneera Alawadhi, Senior Geophysicist, Kuwait Oil Company.

“I would encourage everyone to attend IMAGE. It is a must-attend event where they can learn from

others, witness new technologies, and network

-Muneera Alawadhi, Senior Geophysicist, Kuwait Oil Company

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.