IVZ 1.25% 7.9¢ invictus energy ltd

I texted Scott last night, advising him that many shareholders...

1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 921

I texted Scott last night, advising him that many shareholders on HC were a little concerned re the ongoing PPSA saga and if there was anything that he could possibly comment on. I was very conscious that much that he may know would be price sensitive and therefore unable to be mentioned. I woke to this reply, received in the early hours of the morning.
    It is very succinct but I hope it eases a few minds?

’As I said in my webinar earlier this month that everything is in hand. Sometime it just takes a little longer than everyone would like, but everything needs to be done properly instead of a quick agricultural fix or sugar hit so that people can get some news flow.’

’I can’t understand the consternation regarding the PPSA following the Mutapa deal when it is clearly spelled out that it will be signed. I can’t provide a running commentary all the time on the progress but everything is in hand. We always deliver on our promises and we have big things just around the corner as we laid out in our announcements.
    Kind regards Scott’

I subsequently replied as follows;

Hi Scott
    Many thanks for your reply.

I guess people have invested much in to the company and are concerned about when the flow test/6 inch drill etc will begin as the wet season is approaching. With re to the PPSA it has been a long haul but thank you for your response.
    Please understand that your willingness to respond to questions is very much appreciated by all.

It may not be everything you want to hear but considering that Scott’s hands are tied with re to revealing anything price sensitive. I believe this will calm a few nerves (including mine).
    From his very generous response, I personally am happy to just wait now for the big PPSA announcement - whenever it does arrive. It has settled my jitters and I will now simply sit this time out (relatively) calmly!
    I think we all know that the PPSA signing will release the handbrake to many more milestones being met very quickly.

The wheels are obviously turning albeit slowly, but in my opinion we are on a life/nation changing journey and we are also in very good hands.

Have a great Friyay folkies!
    Last edited by WatfordLad: Today, 06:38

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ $159.4K 2.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 180183 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 4493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.26pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.