IVZ 2.56% 8.0¢ invictus energy ltd

My father taught me much about business and one of his favourite...

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    My father taught me much about business and one of his favourite sayings was ''never look into another man's pocket, if you are happy with what you have in yours and, if you have broken no laws, sign the deal and move on".

Corruption comes in many forms but it is EVERYWHERE in business in every country. And a lot more shades of grey than 50 smile.png. Definitely not black and white. Sad, but that's reality.

If we want to get into production and downstream activities then Sakunda is certainly one logical partner.

Get the people safe, fed, educated, having the security of a good job and happy. Then you can start on the niceties of worrying about the refining the settings.

I don't know much about Tagwirei or his alleged corruption but he has certainly done some very good things for his country as well.(his massive donation of Covid vaccines is one case in point). And having the US govt against you is almost an endorsement! The USA have an almost 100% record of always choosing the wrong side in any conflict.

I have changed my sentiment from held back to buy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.002(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $115.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $90.20K 1.128M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 165671 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 67932 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.