IVZ 2.47% 7.9¢ invictus energy ltd

First time posting due to the dedication of other posters more...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    First time posting due to the dedication of other posters more experienced abd informed than myself! But found an article possibly pertinent to your question. Best one I could find with a search of failed wildcat drilling in Zimbabwe and of North neighbouring countries Zambia and Mozambique, .
    https://www.reuters.com/article/zimbabwe-oil-idUKL8N1XD0TE

Only speculating because I wasn't around IVZ then, but it appears more as a confirmation of no oil/gas for market disclosure purposes to the ASX, it was a prospective/potential resource and Invictus may have been covering for exuberant Zimbabwean media spillage, who would understandably be a bit loose with terms. There doesn't seem to be a failure as the 'The Top 5 Natural Gas Wildcats of 2021' article claims, as there was no drilling that took place to confirm a working petroleum system/discovery in 2018.

There may be a better answer but the article claiming a previous failure appears pretty irresponsibly loose and unsubstantiated as a final remark. From what I could personally recover at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.2¢ 7.7¢ $270.8K 3.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3980 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.