IVZ 1.43% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Nice to hear the talk and see Twitter pictures on the ppsa...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Nice to hear the talk and see Twitter pictures on the ppsa point.

Unfortunately this is as we have experienced in the past. Need the signature and details of agreement.

We get a few good anns (ppsa, flow and 3d) in a row and the sheer size of this project will really excite investors. There are no doubt a few out there now sniffing around searching for a major reward stock.

This project is slowly being derisked, slowly. I think it will speed up this year. Just a hunch.

The green energy movement is on the way and gas will be a major part of the transition. There are so many processes requiring the high energy output of traditional fuel sources, particularly the mining resources sector.

I have no doubt the govt in Zim knows this and can see the real wealth in years to come being generated by their resources. Gas power is not only a means to this end on that front but vital in solving the energy crisis they endure.

2 birds killed with that stone. It is really a no brainer and while I hope IVZ gets the best deal they can it would be beneficial to send a fair share their way. This would secure a more meaningful working relationship, and if we are sitting on something the size we all believe, then the size of the resource will take care of many issues. Esp if a return starts being generated quickly in the next 5 yrs. Dividends... by the sound of many here I don't think looking that far.

I wont be adding more as we stand but sure as hell getting more and more tempted.

imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $122.5K 1.802M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 91973 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.7¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ 1187922
Last updated 15.56pm 13/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.