IVZ 0.00% 7.0¢ invictus energy ltd

My take on share price action....We had a decent rise last week,...

1. 636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    My take on share price action....
    We had a decent rise last week, with the inevitable profit taking on Friday.
    Coming week is potentially the week of announcement and I am expecting a good sp rise on Monday and albeit small retraces,
    sp rising all the way to result.
    Given that imo, the balance between success/failure for this exploration well, are now very much on the success side, I imagine that many retail investors have already piled in all the cash they have on IVZ.
    With this in mind, the money which will push IVZ sp higher this week most likely will come from people buying back for trading IVZ sp.
    Mind you till now we talked about retail investors, and with the exception of some long term institutional investors, here the party as still yet to start.
    Most large funds and ii will be awaiting a declaration of "oil discovery" before investing clients money on such risky projects....
    I remember investing in a little know UK share called Gulf Keystone when was drilling the first exploration well in Kurdistan.
    Bought it at 5.2p and sold it at 17p during well results in the space of one month. Not bad hey? ...Well in 12 months GKP share price reached near 400p, talking about missing the train to richness....
    Anyway every company, share price and well drilled is different and I am not suggesting what happened to GPK will happen to IVZ.

Just be careful not to have crazy expectation on sp rise, on the pumping done by Roch2077 and Co.
    For then sell in disappointment if next week the IVZ sp is not at 3$...
    You possibly would be missing another train to richness like I did, which SLOWLY BUT SURERLY will get there.

In other words if you like to realise multiples of your investments (and indeed if coming news are positive ) you have to stay invested for moths if not years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.