IVZ 1.30% 7.6¢ invictus energy ltd

I didn't listen to this one before posting as my wife was on my...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483

I didn't listen to this one before posting as my wife was on my back about christmas shopping, listening now, I would have edited it to really reinforce the idea that I mostly went on about bitumen and what it can mean as I saw a lot of people asking about it and some people saying negative things. In the "take aways" section I didn't make it clear that I don't think the bitumen shows are the biggest deal (ie I don't think they are pervasive and deleterious), I laughed at the extrapolating trying to describe different things bitumen can mean from a few cuttings, but in this case I should have made it clearer that if there was a significant amount of bitumen I think we would have seen it in the cuttings from the original bore hole.

I did say it could range from source rock cutting or a residual show but should have reiterated it's more likely to be that instead of saying it could be an important feature. Anyways, didn't mean to come across making a mountain out of a molehill and it's too late to edit now up the coast shopping

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $109.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $37.48K 490.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 89194 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 9 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.