IVZ 2.47% 7.9¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-11802

1. 1,337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    The downrampers are coming out in force again.
    This is historically a very bullish signal for IVZ.
    No point discussing results properly until we know what they actually are....

One thing I will add, given the statements of "multiple" reservoirs in the Upper Angwa, "additional" zones identified, etc, it sounds to me like we may all be seriously under estimating the net to gross ratio ie. of the 900m of vertical prospectivity we might have something far exceeding our expectations in terms of net pay. This might explain why the interpretation is taking a little bit more time because of the shear number of pay zones to interpret. One of my bullish working theories....

Are you sure everyone will sell 100% of their IVZ only 3 weeks before drilling Baobab? Hmmm. Not sure I agree with that.

As for cap raise, I'm sure the brokers will try to force a cap raise through to earn some fees but given the recent AGM results I expect the IVZ Board will think twice about another small cap Aussie broker cap raise on shitty terms... Plenty of warrant money coming through the door and Baobab is fully funded. A lot of shareholders expect Baobab to be drilled before another cap raise is considered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $113.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 8.2¢ 7.7¢ $270.8K 3.418M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3980 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.