IVZ 1.49% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-11935

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    So, the country's Lambo dealerships have woken up to a mass cancellation of orders then , I guess?

I warned new entrants to the market a while ago that this was definitely still a speccie, and might better off NOT trading the rumour trade,but trade the news instead.

So now this is where the stock lies, with delays and maybe more CRs in the pipeline.

Maybe this time, let the dust settle, purchase another small handful, and walk away for a while.

With markets likely to witness some more downside volitilty for a while, if you hang on every minute of trading activity, you might literally go insane.

Money was made. Money was Lost. It is now a new trading phase and the ledger has been reset.
    How many trillion cubic whatever's, mean zero.
    That will be answered on a future date.

The SP MIGHT drift into the .10's, and possibly pierce the sub .10 on a large enough down day, then again it could also hover in the mid teens , until activity resumes in the new year.

Hopefully some will now realise that reality is far different than buy and hope, and don't spend the money until it's in your settlement account..

On a positive, rig retention in this market is a big positive and well planned for future exploration.
    Outlooks still look positive ( and exciting TBH) , regardless of the current hurdles.

Best of luck with 2023, and warm regards to current holders. I hope this little company rips again into the near future...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ $34.82K 512.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150899 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 131225 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.