IVZ 0.00% 7.7¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-11988

1. 422 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Ok now that I have covered my thoughts on IVZ I will do the same for roch2077 .
    i think I have figured Him her she they it out . ….is the kind of person that has a answer for everything even when a question is not asked . The kind of person that still thinks it is best to be the smartest person in the room or at least thinks they are they , he , she , their is at the point in their life where they know what they know and are yet to get to the point where they realises it is not about knowing what you know it’s about knowing what you dont know.
    I really hope in time you realise life is not a pissing contest there will always be somebody with less than you and somebody with more.
    wealth can be measured in many ways and it is very easy to see that you put very little value in relationships.

with all the meaningless time you spend on hotcopper think of what you could be doing … I think I speak for everybody when I say .. maybe less time on hotcopper and more time reading ..I know of a few good self help books if your interested .

Last edited by Danger Mouse: 03/01/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $116.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20350 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 8109 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.54am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.