IVZ 0.00% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

Actually I have been thinking (after posting a few whinging...

1. 6,767 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    Actually I have been thinking (after posting a few whinging posts re no news) that it is a matter of decent timing not yet releasing any forward news whilst the punters are ditching their squillion shares so they can be fre carried into options. Better to have churned through most of these cheap shares getting ditched at tis low price level no rather that a couple of decent announcements drive the SP higher only to have it suppressed again by those who are selling just to free carry options.
    Better that for the next week or two we endure rock bottom SP rather than have the backside torn out of any price increase if there are still a motza of cheap ditching shares to go. Then when SP gets to say 15 to 16 cents again with momentum it isn't stuffed by the cheapy sellers and dragged back to 12 0r 13 c3nts again. That way we would have to start the upward climb again from a low level...if you get my drift. Get rid of these excess shares before any real news starts is my preference...Then bring on final lab tests, spud date, service contractor announcement etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $110.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21461 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 73368 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.