IVZ 3.70% 7.8¢ invictus energy ltd

It looks like we getting a little more volume today. 2.4mln...

1. 1,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 811
    It looks like we getting a little more volume today. 2.4mln shares at the time of this posting... but its nowhere near the volume required to move the mountain

We seem to fluctuate between 15c and 16.5c fairly quickly... my guess is that anticipation is building with the fellas in Zim / Middle East. Whether that tweet has done the bigger rounds of meeting with the President and "Looking forward to meeting your ministers next week" - im not sure... but day traders would be having a good time at the moment.

There is some share suppression happening imo with some really small orders going through... like tiny values just to pip the SP one way or the other

Just from a depth analysis the sell side is looking fairly thin and less than $500k will take us to 20c... not a heap of fake looking sells in there too... which tells me that the dudes doing the suppressing dont want to be caught out on a sudden increase (from an announcement of material value) and accidentally let one of their large holdings go on the cheap.

Whatever happens... March is going to be a company defining month.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $110.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.1¢ 7.7¢ $151.9K 1.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 237927 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 255554 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.