IVZ 1.61% 6.3¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-13425

1. 1,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 860
    Haha yes I saw that - unfortunately only based on a meagre 67,000 shares traded. OTC yet to really wake up on this rally - it will happen though. Like last time, the million + nights will happen again.
    Another Green Day for the ASX it would seem after big gains on Wall St. Perfect time to drop the results imo.
    Not sure how much longer we can go north as the seismic Ann was basically just an update on what we knew? Feel the rise is more the beginning of FOMO as the well pad must be nearing completion and the start of the rig move cannot be too far away? A week at tops I feel.
    Once the pics of that bad boy being erected hits social media etc we will run again, but really need some powerful sidewall results to rerate this elephant.
    Great results and rig erection and we could potentially see a 100%+ day occur again just like last time.
    We are seriously undervalued atm
    Would like some POSA update soon too.
    Anyone keen to give the big fella a call? He told me he is happy to speak to shareholders at any time. I have done it three times, he doesn’t need me calling again, so maybe someone else now?
    Just an idea!
    Would love to see 16c challenged today. Pre-open orders at the moment don’t suggest it? Not sure if the old news we have will be enough to power us up another cent…. but I have been so so wrong before!!
    Last edited by WatfordLad: 19/07/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
0.001(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $89.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.4¢ 6.0¢ $308.9K 5.008M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 160000 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.3¢ 147648 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.