IVZ 4.55% 6.9¢ invictus energy ltd

Why would Scott host a webinar before the fireside chat on a...

1. 785 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    Why would Scott host a webinar before the fireside chat on a Wednesday after trading. An aftermarket webinar with Scott will surely point to good news....
    You are delusional and get so emotional over this stock.
    Each time Scott has hosted one of these fireside chats it's to explain to the market why he thinks the results are better then the market does yet the share price always does the opposite to what he expected.

Seriously what are you expecting as an announcement. PPSA signing or core results?
    I can guarentee you the PPSA will not be signed before Thursday, you understand an election is taking place in Zim and regardless of this it won't be signed and agreed upon until a discovery is made.

So that means only one thing....Core results would be the only option here. Likely Scott's gonna have to explain to a market that interprets the results differently to how he does hence the fireside chat or in your case a webinar the day before... Lol.

Notice when mukuyu 1 was unable to obtain a fluid sample scott kept explaining how great the drilling was. The share price tanked yet here is he telling everyone how successful it was.
    You wouldn't have a cent in this company if all you cared about was Scott's wording and how great he thinks results were.

All we care about here is the share price. This will move come September when everything begins.

Is this the part where I call you a goose or something?
    You are just like Roch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $97.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.6¢ $269.3K 3.995M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 482259 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 421552 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.